K4 – THE THOUGHT-OUT COLLECTOR SYSTEM
Premium solar collectors at reasonable prices:
We integrated our long-years of experience at developing various collector types into our fourth generation of flat plate collectors. K4 collectors are characterised by an optimised aperture surface, high efficiencies, elegant design, as well as simple and flexible installation.
For the application in sunny, warm areas such as Southern Europe and Northern Africa, the K4 is also available with a reduced insulation, and is therefore only 75 mm high, as opposed to the otherwise usual collector height of 95 mm. This provides advantages regarding weight, transportation, handling, and, last but not least, regarding the price.
- Deliverable from 1.4 – 2.5 m² net surface
- Weatherproof powder coating
- Aluminium frame, bent out of one piece
- Excellent performance values, Solar Keymark certified
- Innovative and patented absorber suspension
- Multifunctional plastic caps for ventilation and drainage of the glass strip, and for protection against damage
You can find further information on the K4 flat plate collector in our K4 product brochure that you can download here as a PDF.